Friday, August 31, 2012

Busy busy

I'm happy to say that I've managed to find time to craft with a baby, despite soooo many people telling me I wouldn't! It's funny how people can say unintentionally mean things. I think if you want to do something then you just need to put your mind to it and do it!!

So I've been knitting squares for charity (2 more squares done) glittering beads, sewing (a headband for lucy) and lots more.

And of course I've spent a lot of time playing with my gorgeous baby. She provides me with endless smiles and is an absolute angel.

2 comments:

Paravent said...

Gorgeous :) Crochet and knitting are perfect for baby time I think - you can pick up and put down whatever you're working on as need be. Love what you've made :) Kx

Jodie said...

I love that last photo..someone looks surprised!